Blue Snow Dezine is maintaining a complete Buying House as Buying Agent , where buying and sourcing activities are done. It acts as mediator between mother Buyers as well as Retailers and Garment or Apparel Manufacturers. The main job of buying house under Blue Snow Dezine is to make a bridge between the buyer and the manufacturer. Sometimes it’s also called export house or sourcing company for both way Buyers and Manufacturers though there is some differences in between sourcing company and buying house. Often Potential Foreign Buyers do not contact with garment factories directly for order. They chose Buying House to procure the garments and apparel products considering assurance of quality moreover to minimise the risk of whole consignment. Garments Buying Houses playing an important role in RMG (Readymade Garments) & Textile sector in Bangladesh, as a huge number of order is coming through buying houses round the year. Blue Snow Dezine is in leading position among others.
Work Way of Blue Snow Dezine as Buying Agent:
Contact with the Buyer
Communication on Demand
Handling of L/C. or TT
Develop the Product
Supervision & Quality Inspection by Blue Snow Dezine
Communicate the Bank with Documents and Attach copies with the Consignment
Arrange Shipment in Time
Procedure of Work by Blue Snow Dezine as Buying Agent:
Blue Snow Dezine has its own uninterrupted working procedure. Some times it varies on demand of valued customers. Blue Snow Dezine‘s work flow is given below as Buying Agent:
- A Team of Smart Marketing Executives who are skilled in Merchandising contact with the buyer and reach in communication to match the demand of buyer to serve at the best of Blue Snow Dezine.
- Then the Team find out the suitable factory for that specified garments. The factory must be visited and audited by recognized organization like Oeko-tex, WRAP etc. as per demand of buyer.
- Do Consumption and Costing to go for bargaining with factory for cost of the specific and required product. Finalize the Cost and Price to send it to the buyer.
- Then the Merchandiser of Product Development Team develops the product to send 1st Pattern for any comments or correction.
- Usually Buyer makes some modification on 1st Pattern. So 2nd Pattern is submitted according to 1st Pattern comments.
- Then Fit Sample is made and check by QC (Quality Controller) personnel of Blue Snow Dezine QC Team whether it’s followed the approved 2nd Pattern or not.
- Then the Red Seal Sample is sent for Approval which is also known as Buying Sample. If the Red Seal Sample approved then it treats the order is confirmed.
- Thereafter the Merchandiser of Production Team starts the work.
- Production Merchandiser basically follows up the total Production Stage. After getting approval of Red Seal Sample he has to book the Fabric and Trims.
- Production Merchandiser has to Follow up the Fabric and Trim arrived in factory in time or not. After approval of all, Production Merchandiser arrange the Meeting with Factory for Production Layout & Planning.
- The Team of QC has to follow the production is running with approved item, fabric and accessories on demand or not. The Team will help Production Merchandiser by giving all information related to product on demand.
- The Team of QC’s main task is to check all samples like Red Seal, Gold Seal, Web Sample etc sent to buyer, and help factory people if there is any confusion with production.
- Fabric, Trims Accessories are checked in Lab of Blue Snow Dezine. It‘s called In-House Test like Bulk Fabric Hanger, Shade Variation in Shade Continuity, Lab Dip, Fabric Quality etc.
- Different type of required inspection by buyer also done in Lab before Ex-Factory/Shipment.
- After the job done of Ex-Factory and Showing Packing List and Other Commercial Activities, Blue Snow Dezine claims and receive the commission.